Puppy Poop Bingo
At Helping Hounds 6th Annual Pumpkin & Pooches Event
Game time: Saturday, October 1, 2016
Game Tickets $20 each
1st Place: $700
2nd Place: $200
3rd Place: $100
Proceeds benefit Helping Hounds Dog Rescue. Purchase tickets at the Rescue, located at 6606 Kinne Rd. Dewitt
1. Persons must be 18 or older to purchase a ticket and/or win a prize.
2. Player/Ticketholder need not be present to win.
3. Player/Ticketholder is responsible for all associated fees/taxes.
4. No tickets will be sold after the event begins.
5. For each ticket sold, the "stub" will be placed in a sealed, nontransparent envelope by event organizers and secured by one of the judges until the winning grid is determined. (The sealed envelope is a strict requirement in order to avoid any manipulation or interference of the game activity.)
6. The actual grid area will be clearly marked with all squares being of equal shape and size and the area protected with a barrier or fence. Spectators/ticketholders must not interfere with the progress of the event.
7. At 12:00 pm on October 1, 2016, a dog will be led into the grid area by an appropriate handler and let free to roam within the area until puppy poop is placed in a square, or the time allotment of 15 minutes is expired. Upon completion of time allotment, another puppy will be led into the grid, and so on, until puppy poops or time expiration of 3p, at which time independent judges (who are not allowed to participate in the raffle) will determine the results. If there is no puppy poop by 3pm, the winner will be determined by a drawing.
8. The square containing the biggest volume of puppy poop will determine the top prize winner.
9. If puppy poop lands on a square which is determined to be an "unsold" square ,the winner will be the closest "sold" grid in proximity to the puppy poop.
10. Any disputes or claims must be registered with the judges.
11.The results or decision of the judges will be publicly posted.
12. The organization must post the "rules" so that all participants understand the conduct of the event.
13.Prizes are as follows: 1st place (first puppy poop): $700; 2nd place (second puppy poop): $200; 3rd place (third puppy poop): $100
Prize amounts are based on all tickets sold. In the event not all tickets are sold, prize amounts will be adjusted accordingly based on 10% of sales.